"It was so fun. Just the constant company of one of these guys, or both of them. There was a lot of Xbox, a lot of dancing. It was so cool, it was literally just the beginning of everything." — Dylan O’Brien on living with Tyler Posey and Tyler Hoechlin
I was tagged by blue-oiseau
1. Name: Lauren
2. What’s your URL? bieksallence.tumblr.com
3. What’s your blog name? chronically late to the party
4. Have a crush? there’s always Tyler Hoechlin (and sometimes Dylan O’Brien) to be that unattainable celebrity crush. kind of have a silly thing for someone at work, too, but it’s not really a thing and weirdly sort of tied to a fic i started writing? yeah, i know, that makes no sense.
5. What’s your favourite color? green
6. Write something in all caps: EAT SHIT JESSICA, IT’S CARROT.
7. Got a favourite band/ artist: the Beatles, if i had to pick just one. Radiohead, Green Day, the Mr. T Experience, if i could pick a few more.
8. Favourite Number: 17
9. Favourite Drink: earl grey tea with a little bit of milk and sugar.
Now tag some more people to play: i am so awful at tagging and the handful of people that i actually interact with at all have all pretty much done this so if you see this and you haven’t, and you’d like to please, do it!
so! many! things! to say! do i choose:
1. the Brotherhood of the Traveling Scruff
2. there’s only so much scruff to go around. one gets some, one loses some.
3. when i saw Dylan’s scruffy little face the other day i said i woke up in an alternate universe and now i’ve seen Hoechlin’s not-scruffy little face and i know it’s true
4. even though he still has plenty of time to grow it back before they begin filming, this is going to set off renewed speculation that Hoechlin is leaving the show, because now we’re all in a habit of tracking Hoechlin’s body hair as a source of information re: his status on Teen Wolf. every follicle on this poor dude’s body is analyzed with CSI levels of intensity LOOKING FOR CLUES.
(source for the Hoechlin picture: x )